Welcome to the Estella Cupcake Masterclass!
Here’s your chance to create your own beautifully-made bespoke cupcakes. Join me, Natalie Seldon, for an afternoon of cupcake delights and learn all the expert tricks of the trade of how to bake, decorate and customise your cakes to make them truly unique to you. A perfect event for any budding cupcake maker!
Let’s Decorate! – what’s involved?
- An introduction to Estella and the history of the almighty cupcake over a champagne and cupcake welcome tea!
- The secrets revealed of how to bake the perfect cupcake and a step-by-step demonstration of how to create the most delicious cream cheese frosting.
- The art of different piping and rolled fondant methods for decorating.
- An understanding of how to use and colour sugarpaste.
- How to use a variety of cutters and modelling tools to embellish and enhance your own creation.
- How to use sparkle dust effects to make your cakes even more special.
- You’ll receive a colourful array of your own pre-baked cupcake sponges to decorate yourselves and take away with you in a personal gift-wrapped box.
- You will also enjoy a special goodie bag containing hidden delights and ingredients, as well as recipe cards for Estella’s Virtuous Vanilla and Luscious Lemon cupcakes.
- Aprons and all necessary equipment is provided.
- Tea and coffee can also be served.
Location: All our workshops take place in the Estella Country kitchen in Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent. Our nearest station is Sevenoaks mainline (24 minutes fast service from London Bridge) Free parking is also available.
Time: 2.00pm - 4.30pm.
Class attendees: Classes are based on groups bookings for six – eight people. I prefer to keep my workshops small in number to allow for maximum tuition and productivity.
Price: £75.00 per person (inclusive of £25 booking fee).
Contact: for more information and book your place click here.